LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, November 22, 2007


 

Taylors SAM Prom Night

21st Nov was our SAM prom night...the hotel was a beauty. the toilets are beautiful.hahahah..took loads of pics there.bet Meng Jin did that too..

me with the tree in the toilet

me with the picture outside the toilet

me cat walking in the toilet


me taking some creative pics in the toilet...see!! can see my front and back..



the food didnt really satisfy me lar..but who cares bout the food? we were too bz taking photos and laughing and talking..jin lin(justea) even ask me to laugh loudly till the whole ballroom can hear cuz he bu gan yuan ppl yam seng louder than us..i tink we're the loudest la..of cuz i din laugh la...janet's louder than me..i'm jus more long lasting.hahahaha..

i found a spot outside the ballroom..which attracted me there and took loads of pics there..hahhaa...i like the lighting and the pole and the curtains..and most importantly!!! there's nobody taking pic at that spot..that spot's all mine!!!!!!!






Meng jin looks like a waiter while justea looks like a professional chauffeur. hahah..must zat them abit.. jerry..as usual..very mousy look..hahaha..his driving not bad la..but his cornering quite scary...hahahahahhahaahahhaa..can fling me from one side to the other..scary...

anyway..i like meng jin's tie..the best among all s6 la..i like the color..see..i got praise him abit also..


meng jin, justea and jerry



Joe, jerry, me and justea..abit dark..


tat night..was my first night seeing ren shen(penguin) dance..hahaha...so funny..ok la..dun want to zat him..chin zen( chicken little), kee tat( orang utan) and nicholas(nicknameless) as usual..jus sat at one corner..and stare at us dance..haih..but at least chicken little danced abit la..meng jin is the pro one..he can dance til the floor crack also still continue to dance..dunno where he learnt those..he so vain..maybe he learnt himself by looking at the mirror.wahahahahahahaha. justea too tall la..cant dance with us..he towers us..hhahhahahaha..



now,let me talk bout my 3 best fren in college..janet and yi qian and melanie.janet's my darling dear..yi qian's my cutie advisor...mel's in the same boat with me..hahhahaha..they know lots of my secrets..my kap zai secrets and my strawberry fondue..hahahahahahaha.i'm too creative..hor?? janet's super pretty that day while Qian's super yeng that day.Mel's super brave that day.me??i'm super crazy tat day.hahahahaha. as usual..Qian din dance much..she left halfway..going clubbing..prom night dun want to dance..want to go clubbing with her bf and frens..so sui..:( janet kept on laughing at me..i saw her in the dark,keep on laughing at me..hhahaha.. nvm la..only janet can laugh at me..others cant..hor?? mel's quite good at shaking too...and her cousin..Warren.dunno how to spell his name.damn funny..both of them.hahahaha



me and Qian

me and mel me and janet
i also successfully pull cindy in to join my classmates dance.i'm sure she enjoyed herself with us la..she always tell me so.she say, our class very nice, united..hahaha..i'm glad i'm in S6..

me and cindy


we're all so worried that he'll ( u know, i know, we know..i dun wanna mention the name) sit with us..hahaa..except kee tat..his best fren.hahaha..quickly we all rushed in to take our seats and fill table 3,leaving the rest to table 4..gloomily they sat cuz they will be sharing table with HIM. hahahaha..in the end..he din turn up..shud tell us earlier la..then we dun need to worry and rush.hahahaha..if he's here..he'll be our class's dancing king d..not meng jin d..cuz he damn good at shaking butt..woohoo..shud see his cat walk..wow..superb..hahaha..



hmm..now..who shall i talk about..ok..daniel lau..he ar..goodness.wanted to murder me or wat?? close the lift door when i'm stepping in.yor!!!!! so bad..duno which is close which is open ar?? how old are u o...i like his shirt's color..it's my favourite color...he's so so so bz tat day..rushing up and down like a bee..dunno so bz for wat...ppl relaxing..taking photos..he's there busying..dunno doing wat...


me and daniel lau


now i'm suffering from stomach muscles ache and blisters all over my leg..ohh..so suffering..wonder how the rest felt..or i'm jus too weak..haih...

1:44 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 1:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home