LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Saturday, March 22, 2008


 

JADE rosin

enough bout violins. let's look at rosins.

i jus bought this rosin recently. it's amazing. it's called JADE rosin cuz it's in Green i think..most rosin are in yellow but not this.

the rosin.



it's good. seriously good. when i put it on my own Hoffman bow, which the hair was already ruined and was helpless...it restored my bow to life. SERIOUS. i'm not kidding. it's so soft. it's a soft rosin. very soft indeed.

it can be used on violins, violas and cellos.

although it's a little expensive but, it's worth it.

Highly recommended by me. but of cuz..dun try this jus for a cheap china bow la..it's not really that worth it then..if ur using a cheap beginner bow.. then.. any rosin would be sufficient.

Estimated Price : about..RM 51

4:47 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 4:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home