LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Tuesday, March 11, 2008


 

everybody!!! read this

i am in great anger. a guy of this phone number harrassed me


016 6390748

so, if anyone of u know who this is, pls tell me immediately. i'll not leak out ur identity to him. if he calls again, i'll bring this to the police. i'm serious. either i slit his throat with my own hands or i bring this to court. so, the person who called me, u can try calling me again if u wish, and u'll either be dead or squatting in JAIL !


5:43 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 5:43 PM

3 Comments:

At March 12, 2008 at 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got the details oredi will give it you when i c u online or if icu in church

God Bless

 
At March 12, 2008 at 10:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found this site from my web search of "Elizabeth Victoria," as that is my first and middle name. I am a writer and innkeeper on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. My son and grandchildren live in Japan (our daughter-in-law is Japanese). He played the piano, cello and violin when he was younger.
You sound like an adorable young lady with a good life ahead of you. Please do not let anger or violence into your life. A few suggestions for your physical and spiritual protection:
Do not put so much personal information about yourself on an open website; create a site that can only be accessed by those with whom you give a password.
Get ahold of and read the book, The Gift of Fear; every young woman should read this book. It gives great insight into how to use your intuition and intellect to protect yourself and how to deal with sick individuals such as the one who called you.
Take Care,
Elizabeth Victoria A.

 
At March 17, 2008 at 6:16 AM , Blogger Roshann Mathiahlagan said...

case settled.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home