LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Monday, February 25, 2008


 

RAMBO

today, i went Midvalley with jason the cow, watch a real violent movie...RAMBO. When i told meng jin, he say, why u watch these type of violent movies one?

[S][A][M][P][A][T] MJ says (11:00 PM):
i'm quite surprise you watch all these shows

[S][A][M][P][A][T] MJ says (10:58 PM):
so violent also can watch

EVIDENCE.

i look so angelic meh?? hahahhahhhaha..i'm very violent also ok.... actually, we wanna watch jumper one..but, i felt that..i so sin ku only reach 18, of cuz watch sth that 18 years ago i cant watch in cinema laaaa..watch 'U' pula...of cuz watch sth like..18PL or 18 SX maaa

RAMBO is not bad la..this is my first time watching RAMBO. the RAMBO guy was the guy who acted in 'blades of glory' whom i dislikes...ceh.. RAMBO 4 is damn short. 1 hour only. this is my first time watching such a short movie. my gosh.. and it's super scary..the way they kill ppl..shoot their heads off, my goodness..how can ppl be so violent?? haihh...

it's not bad laaaaa but.. too short and too violent. i wont watch it again, even if i'm given a free ticket.

11:02 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home