LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Tuesday, January 22, 2008


 

semi-paralysed me

haih.. yesterday..i fell down.. hurt my backbone and waist again... AGAIN !!! gosh..why din i die yesterday huh?? shud hv died..then i dun hv to suffer....

my dad brought me to chinese doc..he did acupuncture for me!!! gosh!!! i see those needles also wanna faint.. when he poke the needles in..i told him.. i think i'm gonna vomit. hahhahahahaa..i really felt like vomiting..i scat til legs and hands are cold and strenghtless...gosh... really suffering...cried like hell infront of that doc...

today..i'm like a semi paralysed person..or a strokee.... tons of rules ...
1. no sitting down... gosh!!!!!! means..cant play piano!!!!
2. only stand or lie down..( ok..at least..i still can play violin )
3. when i sleep, i can only sleep facing up or facing down...no facing sides...gosh..how'd i know not to sleep side ways when i'm in my dream???
4. no dance or run..or skip!!!!! my goodness !!!!! i always run around with my bro at home one lerr..which means..i cant play catch catch with my bro !!!!
5. no cold drinks! wat the hell !!!!

haih...this is worst than dead .. gosh...maybe.. God punished me for sth... sth...which only..certain frens know... frens like...angelina, mx, py, ky, cheah yau and jessie...i guess..jus them...

9:14 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home