LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, January 11, 2008


 

speechless me in the world of fury and darkness

i'm so sick of everything... my uncle from perth called me, he say, he went to UWA this afternoon and they told him they have to verify my results. VERIFY !! verify my SAM results...then only they decide wanna accept me anot..wat the hell!!!!! verify my results..so they're saying that, SAM might not be up to THEIR level..huh...so bossy and bitchy..melbourne U is mailing me, call me, keep on asking me to study there and here, UWA is showing some..some bossy stunts on me!! wat the hell!!!! they have lower ranking than melbourne Uni. and they're showing some kind of bossy face to me?? wat the hell.. suddenly, i feel so hurt..so sad..so..devastated...how can they say such words..it's so hurting...verify huh..go verify their brain and character first la..then only come and verify my results!!!!
i feel so sick of UWA. suddenly, i jus lost all my dreams and hopes to study there.i feel nauseated upon hearing their name too..UWA..kononnya Group of Eight.so bossy...i'm so sad and hurt....so sick of them..

maybe i may have to choose Curtin since they already sent me letter of offer today while UWA is still bossying their way thru...Curtin is so much more easier and cheaper to study..or maybe i shall jus stay in malaysia and do twinning programme...i hate the way UWA express their words..

UWA even say,i have to wait til end of next week for my letter of offer. end of next week! here, my flight ticket is on hold..dunno want to pay anot, there's visa and so much more things to do...CNY's coming. later, here'll be closed, there'll be closed ... a slow motion malaysia system match with a bossy UWA..wow..perfectly match.. I MIGHT BE LATE FOR UNI!!!!

can i jus give up everything? i dun feel like studying anymore...so sick of everything..wat am i doing?? am i outta my mind?? wat has gone into me?? wat made me apply for engineering course? wat made me gave up music entirely? me...engineer..hahaha..dun make me laugh man...it's stupid. it's totally stupid. me..engineer?? dream on... i'll be havoc engineer. wat is pushing me towards this decision?? wat is it??? wat is in my body?? wat?? how can i...how did i jus put down my violin and lock him in his case and put him aside...how did i do it?? surely sth must have possessed me or gotten into me...i'm so..not elizabeth..who am i?? who am i...

8:37 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 8:37 PM

2 Comments:

At January 11, 2008 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Meng Jin said...

lol, don't be so hard on yourself larr.
i guess what UWA is trying to do is to confirm your results,to confirm it is genuine only ma.
i'm like you too, at least you get to go overseas right. i can't.
sigh, life's like that.
what to do?
seriously if you wanna take up music, just go for it.
i also think that you're better off with music than engineering.

 
At January 12, 2008 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

Cheer up.. UWA ppl r lidat.. They treated me lidat oso durin d open day if u still rmb.. Jz go curtin then.. It's much more famous too than UWA.. Dun be sad bout it.. Smile more XD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home