LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, January 3, 2008


 

Jesus Caritas Youth Christmas Party

it was...hmm..wat's the date ar...28th i tink..or 28th..argh..i'm worst with dates..alah..it's a friday la..ok..we, jesus caritas youths had a party. hahaha..some went early..me and angelina went for mass first...

a tragedy happened that day..one of our youths kena snatch theif jus outside the church and hurt her hand..scary ....

i brought fizzy drinks while angie brought a cake..i chose the cake one ar....:P

i dun really have much photos la..visit Angelina's blog for more photos..hhahhahahahah..


me and angie...




the vain me...hhahahahah.. ppl singing christmas songs..i'm taking pic with angelina..hahhahahaha....wat to do..we love taking pics..

3:12 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 3:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home