LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, December 6, 2007


 

love ?? perhaps...

love..wat's love?? yeah..my love for my cute lil bro...i wonder..how many guys out there are truely, sincerely loyal..gosh..i jus cant believe guys...they're..like lalang..so fickle minded..

love is so complicated...hmm..shud i believe?? shud i not?? ohhh..wish i hv a rose with me now..so i can pluck the petals and let it tell me wat to do..will i trust the wrong person?? God..tell me wat to do..guide me.....

Love...is a choice...

12:30 AM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 12:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home