LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Sunday, December 2, 2007


 

S6 BBQ Party

tat nite..friday nite..we had BBQ at alex condo.his condo is so nice..deisgned and decorated by his sis ler....geng man..is like the white curtains..i'm gonna buy a purple one for my room.cant tahan..too nice!!!!!!

by the time they set the fire..it's alreayd 8.30 pm!!!!! hahahahahaha..then..me, Qian and aladin went for leg spa at the pool.hahha..then we played with water..see who's water travelled the furthest!!! hahahahahaha..when we get back..food's ready..but we pai seh..went to burn our own marshmallows..hahaha...my marshmallows are the best!!! mine has chicken flavour, elizabeth flavour, margarine flavour, original flavour..see...so many flavours..i burn til my nose also turn red.like rudolph.




then..me, Qian and aladin went to play fire and ice!!!!!! i'm so cha...when it's my turn to be ice man, i cant even catch one of them!!! gosh..my stamina's soooo bad..cant even run faster than Qian.aiyo...must go back KB to find my wushu teacher d..i tink he'll kick me away..sia sui that wushu club only..hahahah..we even made a triangle and a star!!!!!! hahaha..after all the hard work..lying here and there, turning here and there, rolling here and there...at last!!!! we made it!!!
our triangle..


halfway thru our star..


ta da!!!! our star...


after that,play time!!!!!!!!!! we throw the guys..one by one...threw them into the pool.hahaha..ren shen's sooo lucky..jus one sec be4 he jumped into the pool( he was going to jump in himself..self service) the guard came to shoo us upstairs..maybe we're too noisy..how can it not be noisy when there's eli and janet?? hahahhaa...



then..we went up for ghost movie..apartment 1303.hahaha..be4 it even started, we went for mamak.then..almost all left after that.i tink..around 5 ppl stayed for the movie and cards ( dunno wat..dai di) . meng jin dropped me at my aunts condo.i dare not go up alone..so, meng jin and pei wen teman me up. guess wat!!!! my aunt stays at 13th floor. we freaked out.dare not go up..but i still hv to go!!!! so..i pulled them along with me..so scary, pei wen even suggested to use the stairs!!!!gosh..climb all the way up to 13th floor?? i'll fall asleep halfway ... hahaha..at first..i cant open the door.i lagi scared!!!!! hahahah..i tink i banged at the door more than opening the door. it's too scary..hahahha...thx, meng jin and pei wen..without u 2, i dun tink i can make it to my aunt's condo.

10:17 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:17 PM

1 Comments:

At December 25, 2007 at 4:37 AM , Blogger Meng Jin said...

haha... no problem...
as long as you're safe at your aunty's house...
but it was really freaky...
haha...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home