LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, November 22, 2007


 

One of my composition

Today..johnson( one of my favourite student) came..those from chamber of music will know him la..we recorded my newly composed piano violin duet..it's a sad song..hahahahahahahhaha..so funnny... i got the inspiration from corpse bride's piano duet..this is my first duet composition..other compositions are mainly piano only...it's a sad song....i havent name it yet..dunno wat title to put laaa..


later in the evening..we played badminton!! me, johnson, my bro ( Daniel) and my dog ( Dino) !!!..johnson's jealous cuz my dog kept on tailing behind me...wherever i go...hahahahah....

8:44 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 8:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home