LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Monday, April 7, 2008


 

Carmina Giuliani

I fell in love with this violin when i first played it. it's soo warm. i know, i've found my true love...

the front piece..

the back piece..
the pegs..Comments:
1. it does not have a very loud sound like otto jose klier but it was a warm mellow sound. ppl might mistake it as a viola
2. the G, D, A strings are beautifully mellow and warm
3. the pegs keep sliding down
4. it's very light. very very light...

11:35 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:35 PM

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Théodore Hoffer said...

Hello, Where did you find it?
I didn't found any information about Carmina Giuliani

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home