LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, March 28, 2008


 

super cook

today... i broke my records!!!! me, as a clumsy gal who's afraid of gas and fire and hot water..managed to cook a meal in 1/2 an hour's time!!!!!!

welll..it's all christopher's fault!!!!!! he pulled me to his house just to say hi, bye and shake hands with his parents!!! and i was late to prepare dinner!!!!!!!! it was..7.10pm when i reached home. then, i realized i forgot to cook rice!!!!!! my damn rice cooker needs an hour to cook. how???? i hv to cook rice using pot! which can be done in 25 mins time... i din even measure how many cup of rice i've poured. i just agak agak and poured an agak agak amount of water. and it turned out beautifully. pro-nya... kekekekeke

then, i fried vege and meat while i left the rice under small fire to be cooked. after that, i steamed the fish. let it steam while i boil the soup. wah..so damn gan jiong lor.... scat i burn this, scat i set the house on fire, scat i burn myself, scat the rice not cooked, scat the fish not cooked, scat the fire alarm will ring.

LUCKY!!!!! none of these happened!! and i managed to serve the meal. whew...cant believe! i'm so pro adi...yeah!! first time steam fish u know?? and i gotta do it under pressure and time constrain. whew.. lucky i marinated the fish earlier on..if not..i lagi stress...

CHRISTOPHER'S FAULT!!!!! :(

now..i've gain confidence d..yea..next time, i dun hv to start preparing dinner so early adi.. can last min d... NO!!!!!!! cannot. i must change. no more last minute!!!! ELI!! U MUST CHANGE!!!!

8:46 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 8:46 PM

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2008 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Christopher Andrew said...

U could put the blame on me!!
hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home