LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Wednesday, March 26, 2008


 

Another composition

today..when i woke up it was lunch time... i cant eat at all..missing some dude terribly. suddenly, i had the inspiration to compose sth.... and i composed this song

nothing can break us apart

actually, i wanted to name it 'with u, for u', but.. these words was not to be found in the lyrics at all...and, 'nothing can break us apart' was present there for 4 times..so..i changed the title of the song....

the lyrics.....


Nothing can break us apart --- Elizabeth Chua 26th march 2008

When I look into your eyes I see the meaning of love
When I stare at your nose I feel the power of love
You can bring me to the sky and through the Heaven’s door
Shining in our eyes there Is love

Holding hands together we shall make miracles
Completing God’s will under his eyes
With the love and strength that God has given us
Nothing can break us apart



When u pull me close to you I feel the breathe of life
When you hold me close to you I know the meaning of life
When you stay close to me I know I am safe
Shining in our hearts there is love



Holding hands together we shall make miracles
Completing God’s will under his eyes
With the love and strength that God has given us
Nothing can break us apart

Nothing can break us apart

Nothing can break us apart


i still need to refine it and get Angie to sing it, then i'll upload it here. not everyone might like this song cuz..it sounds like some praise and worship song or some church hymns..wat to do..i'm exposed to all these songs now...

1:47 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 1:47 PM

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2008 at 2:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
A 'meaning of life' Google Search landed me on your post, and I just had to take the time to say that I really liked your lyrics!

If I were you, I would not worry about whether or not it sounds like some church song. Follow your spirit...it will tell you what to write...then, your audience will find you!

As my simple way of giving back, I'd like to offer you (and all who read this) a Gift copy (pdf) of my book: No Experts Needed: The Meaning of Life According to You!
...No strings attached...really!

Just e-mail your request from www.noexpertsneeded.com and a file will be sent within 24 hours.

Yes, it is just that easy. And, yes, you can trust that there are no strings attached. (My story was written to be shared.)

I look forward to hearing your finished song. Your gift will touch many!

take care,
Louise Lewis, Author
No Experts Needed: The Meaning of Life According to You!
www.noexpertsneeded.com
Always Follow Spirit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home