LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Sunday, March 16, 2008


 

Sedermeal

JC youth organized a sedermeal today.. the food is good. esp the roasted lamb. i had fever last nite...so.. went a bit late. reached there at 4pm like tat..and helped jaga the place and washed the grapes with Priscillia. actually..i din wash la..i jus carry the bags only . hahhahahahahahahahaah.. well..guys..u know my definition of washing and cooking rite? hahhahaha

lucky chris was there to make me laugh and ease my tension. chris..find this sentence familiar?? hahha...

there were super lots of grapes..wash til we got fed up..


be4 the meal....
we were all seated at..around 7...and we began the ritual of sedermeal
then..they turned off the lights and lighted the candles and the sedermeal began.
then..we had a jewish dance...but..its more like a kindergraten merrry go roung..hhahahahahhha

the sedermeal was a success laaa..

after that..i rushed upstairs for church's choir practice...

11:43 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:43 PM

1 Comments:

At March 17, 2008 at 12:27 AM , Blogger Meng Jin said...

of course FAMILIAR larr...
you COPIED my line...
lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home