LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Monday, March 3, 2008


 

at the cross

today, Angie came over to help me record my pieces for NUS audition. i still have 3 pieces to go. i'll record tomoro by myself ...

then, after awhile, i got so tired and strenghtless..we decided to play a christian song, at the cross. we,youths of Jesus Caritas planned to present this song on Good Friday. but..haih..we need to be solemn on tat day..haih..cant play like wat i played in the video below..sien man..i nearly fell asleep when i was playing this song solemnly with the youths jus now.



10:51 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home