LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, February 28, 2008


 

music is not fun after all

I'm SOOOOOOOO stressed up!!!!! this is the first time in my life i got so stressed by music. i nvr knew i can be so stress with music. Preparing for NUS audition is not easy at all.. ppl who go for the audition will sure be very very good. Their requirements are very high. They wont simply accept ppl... this is wat i got from uncle Dominic who taught there be4..

This few days, i wake at 9am, play straight til 12am or 1 am. there'll be a few hours in betweeen when i'll rest. my finger tips are all in great pain for constant knocking on the piano. I always do things last min. i hv to memorize 5 pieces in such a short time... good for u, eli...for being so last min. u could hv prepared earlier.

i hv to send my DVD on wednesday d..or thursday. i havent start recording yet. my etude is still like shit...still improving. havent reach perfection yet. o my gosh...oh..someone pls help me....

my dad ask me to apply for UWA tooo for music course. Maybe i shud aim more on UWA and not NUS. or else, i'll get pyscho.

after this few days, i feel tat..maybe studying music is not easy after all..there'll be lots of deadlines and pieces to complete within the deadline. it's not easy. studying is lots more easier. i rather sit and study calculus or trigo...better than studying music man... practice non stop doesnt mean total perfection during performance. sudden stage fright or freakout will ruin all ur hardwork. where as engineering?? jus sit and study, and prepare presentation.wat's so hard..yeah..the formulas and maths and physics are hard..but..haih..duno la..music is sth very impromptu. if it's in u, it's in u. if it's not..it's not. haih...which shud i choosee???? cant i jus study both?? haih...

6:50 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 6:50 PM

2 Comments:

At February 28, 2008 at 10:33 PM , Blogger freedom said...

most important is ur interest...no course is easy to study..everythg needs effort from urself..dun be stress like me..u can do it..be strong n pursue ur dreams...

 
At March 4, 2008 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Victoria said...

thx.. but.. it's really not easy lo..very stressed this few days esp during recording.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home