LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Tuesday, February 26, 2008


 

my death..

my dear friends, you've seen the jovial eli, the crazy eli, the angry eli, the sad eli..but have you seen eli died????


my dear friends...have you ever seen people die on a piano ? well, i've died. i died for love. for cow. My soul has drifted away. leaving me in the world. I'm a corpse, walking among humans.

this is how i died...

10:15 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:15 PM

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2008 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Meng Jin said...

walao...
damn scary arr your post...
I know i can't advise you how not to become so negative, 'cause i'm negative too...
but i just hope that you'll find a way to live with it... As much as I wanna do now...
stay strong, eli...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home