LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Monday, March 10, 2008


 

my current violin

Aaron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sth to show u......

look at this violin....

i like the case, although it's not black.the inside is nice too..it has a hygrometer.
the violin ...


it's a Guardelli... i like the bird. hahhaa. it's cute.

the pegs...ahh, one thing bout the pegs, it's not easy to turn. the pegs are lousy.



the back of the violin.


the bow, is a separate bow. it does not come with the violin. it's an otto jose klier bow.

comments bout this violin :
1. the sound is not very good. i tink my cheap china made violin sounds better . hahhahaha..
2. the pegs sux
3. it's nice when u play high notes like..5th position. it produces strong, loud music when u climb higher.
4. it has a very strong bass.


comments on this bow :
1. it's good
2. the screw might be tight sometimes, or maybe i'm strengthles...
3. the response...i cant make any comments for i havent get use to this bow yet. but, it's not tat easy to do spiccato with it.

10:51 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home