LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Sunday, February 10, 2008


 

some kua zhang things to share..

Want to see my house??? under CNY's mood??? this is my house......


hahahhahhhahha..nola..it's not my house la....ok...below lies the truth.....



during CNY, i went to a Datuk's open house. In Bahau. i wish to share some pics with my frens, to show his kua zhang-ness. My aunt said, I dun think this is a house..i tink this is a family's club house.......

ok..to start offf...let's hv a look at his house...the far side with tent is still under renovation..that's another phase of his house.


This is the phase of his house where bedrooms and living rooms and dining rooms are situated. All the bedrooms are kinda small..i'd prefer a bigger one lo...


The dining..i love the table...but, i'd prefer a higher and longer one..look at the stairs....it looks..soo.....open air..
Let's have a closer loook at the table..gosh..it's decorated like tat..like..hotel or some..lounge..
This is the corridor that links the living area phase of the house and the party area phase of the house..there's a fish pond in the corridor..it kinda smells...my bro complain like hell..hahha..



ok..now..let's look at sth kua zhang..then, u'll know wat i meant by kua zhang...

this is the side steps to his main door..
let's hv a closer, CLOSER look.... read that sign.... my gosh...do u need this in a house????
now, let's look at the dustbin...hahhahhhahhha....cute ler..

look closer now.... closer...the carpark......


some menteri-s came that day...lots of police..and a row of police cars.. the Yang di-Pertuan of Melaka also came....



the Yang di-Pertuan of melaka is the one in Yellow..

11:03 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:03 PM

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2008 at 12:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol..reali kua zhang...
so rich

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home