LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, January 17, 2008


 

my new addiction...

I'm totally in love with the cartoon SHAUN THE SHEEP !!!!! gosh...... jason pang introduced that cartoon to me..

the first time i watched it , i felt :
0 it's damn lame
0 it's stupid
0 the music is nice, catchy ... this is the only thing that draws my attention
0 this jason is becoming lamer and lamer..from spongebob, now deterioriates to some sheep movies
0 the sheeps are cute, esp their legs


the 2nd time i watched it, i felt :
0 omgosh!! they're soooooo cute
0 there are limited shaun the sheep on youtube!!!! wat the hell!!!!! i want more!!!!
0 they're too cute..i love their legs the most
0 i love the way their eyes move around in the socket
0 it's lame ... but.. in a way..cute

and i kept on bugging jason for more..but..there's none... NONE!!!!!
TODAY, i found another...at metacafe...about playing futball one..gosh..

tomoro morning onwards, i'll beg my dad to rear a sheep in my garden. i dun care!!! i want a sheep!! and i'll name him shaun... i love him!!!!!!!

12:51 AM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 12:51 AM

2 Comments:

At January 17, 2008 at 1:23 AM , Blogger Meng Jin said...

next time i go to your house i wanna see the sheep you're about to rear. lol.

 
At January 17, 2008 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Rachel 倪欣薇 said...

haha. Hey. If it's a girl, name it RACHEL!!!! Rachel = Lamb!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home