LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Monday, January 7, 2008


 

my beloved...my idol

Reasons why i love Fung Chern Hwei so much :

1. he is superb in violin

2. he lead me into the world of violin

3. he is my first violin teacher

4. he showed me Kreisler is the best after Paganini

5. he showed me.....show me how hurting love can be

6. he gave me the kick to learn violin with my heart and soul, and not to let myself down after receiving criticism

7. he is so handsome

8. his teaching is the best!!!!!!!!!!

9. i love the way he sings

10. i love the way he plays violin..


i was at facebook..browsing thru a whole list of invitations..weird weird invitations when..when i suddenly thought of him..fung chern hwei....i know i can nvr be with him..but..i still wish..i wish tat one day, my wish to be with him can come true.i love him too much. i'm willing to give up everything, jus to be with him..or even to be his apprentice...


i first knew him thru a concert.he was playing Kreisler's Praeludium and Allegro ( for those who knows i'm always searching for the scores, now u know why i wanted the scores so badly ). my piano teacher at that time ( ms.lim) told me, tat guy, is a violin teacher from our music skol. he's an MPO apprentice. i look at him from far..and..my heart melts..slowly..my whole body melts..........immediately when i reach home, i told my dad i wanna learn violin. the next morning, i call up my music skol, and say, i want to enrol under Fung Chern Hwei for violin class. i bought a dirt cheap china violin and had my lessons.then..one day......he left.he LEFT. left....left malaysia...left my life..left my violin....i ask him to sign on the back of my violin but he say he's not tat good to do that on my violin.i love him..i really love him...i cried from morning until night, everyday for almost half a year..and was under depression for a very long period of time.then..i got to know he's very famous in New York City..i longed for his return..i told everybody tat keeps in touch with him to inform me once he's back to malaysia.


one day..i tink..it's last year.he came back for performance. i was the first one to rush to buy his tickets.at last!!!! i waited for so many years..i even stopped learning violin for so many years!!!!! during his performance, i took his pictures non stop. non stop.i hv fre hundreds of photos of him. i jus snap and snap and snap non stop. really non stop. i want to get every angle of him. i dun want to miss any moment, any movement of him....

he is now a world's famous violinist. he will always be my teacher. the one..who changed my life. the one who brought me into music. if any of u out there praises my music, then praise him first!!!! he is my one and only one idol. i do not have any idols..but him. fung chern hwei. he is the best violinist in my heart, in the whole wide world. he is the very best. no one and replace him. no one. ever.
until now, i still cant find the scores of praeludium and allegro by kreisler. i will learn this song. i will learn it by heart. i will play this song til the very best. one day, i will find him , and i will play this song for him...it is he and this song that brought me to the world of music.

9:19 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home