LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, January 3, 2008


 

A day with violins...



today i went Bentley music..to search for violins, and to teman Daniel to search for some dunno wat..guitar pedals or watevr it's called..mana tau..bentley has very limited choice!!! most of them are Hofner..search for Kreisler's Praeludium and Allegro scores also dun hv..then.. we went to sg. wang's Chamber's . chamber..reminds me of my Chamber of Music..dunno how are they now...that sg wang's shop is realy full with violins..range of choices..i tried..6 violins only..but..still none of it can catch my heart..the 78 years old violin nearly did it..but it's still not good enuf..then.the man took out a 300 years old violin..it's good..but the strings spoilt it..i tried one by one..and pass to the man..ask him to write down the brand and model one by one for me..i dare not look at the price first.hahhaahahahah..dunn wana be influenced by the price...




then..after everything..daniel passed me the paper..i looked at it and saw the price for the 300 years old violin..RM 85,000. it's expensive la..but..i'm shocked..for a 300 years old used violin..used by an MPO player...300 years!!! but...only RM85,000????????????? ha...i hv no comment..but..the violin din sound very nice...jus normal seasoned violin sound...noting can compare to David Woong's violin. his OJK violin. tat...tat..has grabbed my heart..i'm still aiming for his violin..he bought it from Dominic's shop.i'm bugging Dominic to find another which sounds similar to david's.




ok..now..it's time for me to advertise my violin..this is a real antique. hahahaha..nola..it looks very..'antique' like..i jus dug out from the earth or wat....it..has been used for..let me see..3 years i tink..ya..around there la..it's my first violin.china made..dirt cheap..but..it's seasoned by me..i play it almost everyday..it sounds nice..mellow for a china violin like tat..but the sound is spoilt by the condition of the bow..so..it sounds kinda rough now..so..hv a look at my..one and only..beloved violin...the place where my soul dwells...my soul and his soul is one..together...noting can tare us apart....violin is me..i am violin...elizabeth violino...


look at the dust...hahahahahahaha..this is due to all day..everyday practices..i nvr keep it in the case cuz it needs to breathe!!!!! gosh..imagine urself locked up in a human case..how to breathe?!???!?!? it's normally on my display section..together with other instruments on display...



he..has went thru many ups and downs with me..went thru performances..praises..critisism..hardships..anger..frustration..depression..glory..success..everything..

so...this..is a very experienced violin..ya..experienced and seasoned..this..is the best violin ever...

3:46 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 3:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home