LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, January 3, 2008


 

Uncle Dominic's christmas party

the choir of Jesus Caritas had a party on 30th in Uncle Dominic's house...i got to know him and his children better..he is wonderful!! i never knew he could draw and paint! my gosh..his paintings are so so so so so so nice...even better than any famous artist!!!! his son, Camden is a cutie..he's so so so handsome..gosh....he's like my brother..run up and down non stop..but i tink he's worst than my bro..for those who has seen my brother before..u can imagine how active Camden is..


Camden's the one sitting on my lap. handsome ler....




the twins, sheila and shoba..they're so nice and cute.hahahahah..they are real talented kids...they play good violins and flutes..




we playing uno...gosh..so fun playing with Camden...( wat's Angie doing by the way?)



these are the nuggets and sausages me and Angie fried..or izit called deep fry..ahh.watever the it's called...it's my victory!!!! hahahaha


group photos..
geting ready for the group photos..look at Camden!!!! he's the one in green.




ok..lazy to write d..for more elaboration..visit angelina chanis's blog..hhaha

10:24 AM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:24 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home