LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, December 6, 2007


 

eli among the daniels...

i noticed that..there are loads of daniels in my life..hmm..let's see.....

Daniel Lau..from dunno which S class..he's a brainy guy..good at maths and phyiscs..always snatch away my mr.john..hmph!!!! i always see him on my way to toilet!!!! and in library..and also when i seek mr. john for help!!!!!!! we got to know each other thru kee tat the orang utan...daniel taught me how to torture and bully kee tat. kesian kee tat for having frens like this man....he reminds me of a bear..very cute...a brainy bear...hahahhaha...i wish to meet his bro..he said lots of bad things and good things bout his bro..wonder how's his bro like...maybe more leng zai than him or maybe more pro at kau lui..so he jealous or wat la..ngek ngek ngek..

then..there's Daniel See!!!!!! also another brain...this daniel's worst!!!! LAGI CLEVER... nothing cant be solved by him..and he loves soft toys..esp hui wen's lion pencilcase..my spec maths marks are always half of his...he's very kind too..not those selfish brainy person...

then..Daniel Shue from Jason's church (abundant grace assembly) ...this daniel!!!!! hmph!!!! always bully ppl one..gosh...he's very skinny..not very tall also.. :P he's talkative but he is a very nice person la...nice to talk to...he made me feel comfortable when i went to his church for the first time...

last but not least!!!! my bro..daniel chua..hahha...he's my darling...ohh..i love him..nvr knew i could love my bro so much..i used to hate him when he was like..about..1 to 3 years old like tat...cuz he makes my life miserable...always kacau my things...now...without him..my life will be miserable....

hmm..are there any more daniels???? i'll continue to think and scan thru my frens list...see who i've left out....

8:31 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 8:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home