LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, December 28, 2007


 

music?? engineering??

everytime when i wanna give up music..sure sth will happen to stop me..or someone will stop me..i planned everything..next year..study engineering..then..today,.Dominic told me...after 4 years, i'll still come back to music. i know what he say might be true..now i'm stuck..i scat i'l be wasting my dad's money..study engineering, but end up teaching music or joining an orchestra..uhh..

i told myself..NOT TO MEDDLE AROUND WITH MUSIC!!!! no more...no more..i hv to pull myself away...i hv to cut the bonding and relationship between me and music. i hv to..but i cant..eversince i am firm bout studying engineering, my soul is like..dying..bits by bits...day after day..i can feel my body getting weaker and weaker..a weaker soul..a weaker body..inside me..there's sth pushing me to go for engineering...but my brain tells me..no..eli..u cant..u'll fail ur 1st year..my heart pushes me forward...my brain pushes me backwards..forward...backward..forward..backward...aaaargggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!! noting can help me..noone can help me..i'm too weak for music..too sick for engineering..i guess i'm jus a failure..

1. if i fail my 1st year.i'll waste my dad's money
2. if i finish my 4 years study..come out and teach music or join orchestra..i'm wasting even more of my dad's money
3. i dun even know where to go to next year..
4. i dun even know wat to study
5. i dun even know if i'm prepared for engineering...
6. i'm not a bookworm nor a nerd who can sit down and study non stop
7. can i seriously live without music?
8. i havent learnt my 'praeludium and allegro' by kreisler yet!

fung chern hwei...i once said to myself..i'll go into music world..and i'll show u..i can be as good as u..but..i dun tink this will happen...i can only sit back and dream...dream of me..in an orchestra...can that ever be true? can my dreams come true?? or will i be stuck in a lab..counting figures..phyiscs..maths..count till i get mad??

1:15 AM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 1:15 AM

2 Comments:

At December 30, 2007 at 3:05 PM , Blogger Meng Jin said...

hey, just wanna tell you that,
just follow whatever your mind ask you to go.
try not to be influenced by others.
if you really love music, why not go for it, rather than spending years doing something that you don't enjoy, but only to live up to other people's expectations.
by the way, visit my blog:
www.limmengjin.blogspot.com :)

 
At December 31, 2007 at 1:00 AM , Blogger Cindy said...

eli.. Dun get frustrated bout it.. I was once too like tis.. Jz choose wad u like d most n everythin will be fine.. I'm sure u'll be a great musician in future.. Cheer up k???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home