LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, January 3, 2008


 

new year's eve !!!!!

ok..my new year's eve..i celebrated in church and in Angie's house...






first..we have a new year's eve midnite mass..as usual..then...the choir went to Angelina's house for tuak ( one kind of wine..from Sarawak..rice wine) it's superb..i've never tasted such nice wine before.it's better than any red wine,or white wine...it's really nice...






tuak..actually..the main point in this pic is my nails..hahhahaa..nice ler...hao yen did it for me..

then..Shaun came over too..and had some tuak..he's really shy and quiet. we sang K too..i was transformed into the crazy me once i started singing..hahhaahahahaha..the choir members are all shocked..they nvr seen the crazy side of me be4..hahha..all the while i'm serious or sleeping in front of them..

then..i stayed overnight at her house..we chat till 4.30am and i tink i slept at 5 am..woke at 7 am for mass...me and angie were sleeping on the organ.hahhaa...i was drifting away into my dream while i was playing the organ.haha..imagine how tired i am..can fall asleep while playing..hahhahahahaha..

3:22 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 3:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home