LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Monday, January 14, 2008


 

oh..music..pls come to me...

jus now, i checked out the web of NUS in Singapore. i checked out the music studies there. gosh!!!!!!!!!!

1. there are many students who won international and national competition
2. the studies are so so so interesting!!!!!!!

Music Modules

Core Curriculum


Applied Major Studies
Theoretical Studies
Music History
Chamber Ensemble
Repertoire Studies
Conducting
Music Technology

Compulsory Electives

For Instrumental Majors: Large Ensemble
For Piano Majors: Keyboard & Ensemble Arts
For Composition Majors: Computer Music, Orchestration & Applied Secondary

things that make me go crazy :
1. Music history : gosh!!!! i've always been wanting to study this...ever since i'm married to the music world and embed my soul into my violin.
2. chamber ensemble : omgosh!!! u know how much i love chamber music?? until the extend of establishing one chamber music myself in my sec skol...
3.conducting : shit...this is too much..i love conducting...i've been attending mini conducting workshops but none can satisfy me...yor.!!>!>!>!>! #$%@&&&*&()~&( wat the hell!!!
4. last but not least...ORCHESTRA!!!!!!ohh..i'm gonna faint...when...when can i ever join an orchstra?? when will my dream come true??

yor..compare this to engineering..the modules are so hard and frightening ... wat was that topic adi.....er..oh ya..calculus..oh gosh..yux..CALCULUS!!! TRIGO!!! omgosh..all these..when? when can u all get out of my life?? pls leave me in peace laaaa

i heard that in NUS, life is very taxing..study 24/7..u ask me to sit there and study maths and watever subjects for 24 hrs??? mad ar?? i'll transfer university in my 2nd or 3rd year..transfer from Sg to Ipoh.. ipoh's Uni of Tanjong Rambutan (UTR) .. hahhahaha..this is my fav quote.
BUT!!!!! ask me to sit and play the piano or violin for 24 hrs, no prob..i dun need to eat or sleep..music itself is enuf to provide me with the basic necessities of life. haih...

When will my dream come true???

when u wish upon the stars....ur dream comes true....

11:59 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home