LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Tuesday, January 8, 2008


 

STRADIVARIUS

when can i ever see a stradivari violin?? i wont dream to touch it...i jus wish to see it. jus see it!!!!!!!!!! or jus listen to someone playing it. ohh..pls..let me hv a chance, once in my lifetime to see a stradivari...i want to go to Cremona..pls..daddy..bring me there!!!! i want to see it!!!!!!!!!

i was browsing in utube and saw few videos.. called.. mystery of stradivarius.ther's a few series. very informative. so,violinists out there can view it to get a better idea of a stradivari violin and the content of the varnish used.

3:03 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 3:03 PM

1 Comments:

At January 8, 2008 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Meng Jin said...

you have a very LAME profile. =.=

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home