LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Tuesday, January 8, 2008


 

10 things to do before i die

1. see/touch a stradivari violin
2. see Fung Chern Hwei play Kreisler's praeludium and allegro in front of my eyes again with me as his only audience
3. let Fung Chern Hwei sign on the back of my violin
4. have a big permanent tatoo of a violin at my back, like the one in the movie ' the red violin'
5. join an orchestra as a violinist
6. play as a pianist in an orchestra
7. learn 'praeludium and allegro' by kreisler by heart
8. hv my last performance, violin performance, playing Kreisler.
9. compose one last song
10. smear my blood on my violin with the last breathe i have.

9:56 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:56 PM

1 Comments:

At January 8, 2008 at 10:42 PM , Blogger Meng Jin said...

obsessednya orang ini...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home