LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Tuesday, January 15, 2008


 

a new composition

out of anger and sadness, i composed a new song..this is the first composition of year 2008. the lyrics are .....

tears of fear and tears of depression
drift me to death
bring me to hell
burn by fire fire of hell

kill them, skin them
before the devils swallow me alive
to save myself from the fire of hell
can love save me ??

it's a very short song. it's meant for the play i wrote. this song wil be sang after the main actress killed the main actor.. grief and remorse flooded her... with anger and guiltiness, she sang this song.

the main instrument needed is church organ .it's an opera song. soprano singing needed to sing this song. it's in C minor. my favourite key....

10:31 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:31 PM

2 Comments:

At January 22, 2008 at 3:10 PM , Blogger yvonne said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At January 22, 2008 at 3:16 PM , Blogger yvonne said...

Clearly you have you expressed your anger and despair through that short composition of yours. I have certainly felt that anger of yours as well as that suicide like sadness, ooo , indeed very dark. However, I personally do not see the you in it, after all you have always been jolly and funny in class. Anyway, this is only just the beginning of the year, be a bit more cheerful, let the bygone be gone and hope for the best in the future.... I believe there is more sweet and sugar to come

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home