LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Monday, January 28, 2008


 

titleless

i was listening to the radio today and i heard the song " when u wish upon a star"... suddenly..my memories flashed back...i think..i was...form4..yeah..form 4. i couldnt remember wat occasion was it...i only remember i smuggled my fren in to my skol. he was from raja abdullah. i smuggled him in to be our singer tat day. we played ' when we wish upon the star' first..then 'mimpi'.

it was a mess be4 our performance start. hahahaha..i received loads of complaints.. hahhaaa..too much things to do and prepare on stage.. gosh..those ppl waited like mad for our song to start. hhahahahaa..malunya.. well..tat's chamber..hahaha..

i miss my sec skol life a lot..esp form 4 and 5..esp some frens..some very important frens..

i nvr know how to appreciate ppl beside me. i treated him like shit...now..when i loses this fren..only i realize how important he is to me. it's like..living in luxury for 2 years.. and..now..i hv to live in slum areas. how difficult it is to get use to the environment..but it's too late now to repent.. i can only blame myself.. i miss u..mr.cow...i wish i can live form 4 and 5 again. once more. i'll be better this time

say u'll walk with me one love one lifetime
say the word and i shall follow u..
say u'll need me with u now and always..
promise me...that all u say is true
love me...that's all i ask of u........
all i ask of u , phantom of the opera


9:33 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home