LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, January 18, 2008


 

i'm filled with life again !!!!!

today, my mom ask me to try NUS music audition.. so, i went to the web, double check all the pieces required, and pull out my piano scores from the dusty bookshelf and glued my butt to the piano chair.

suddenly, i felt life in me again !!!! i cant believe it !!!! i'm practicing pieces again !!! so long since i've last played betthoven or chopin.... i played the whole day, practicing a scherzo by chopin. played til i nearly fainted and hallucinated...gosh..seeing things on the keyboard...scary..

march is audition adi..i'm left with..around..one month's time...will i make it??? haih... time's so short !!!!!!!!

i hope my neighbours wont complain me...or call the police for peaceness harrasment...wahhahaha

so , the moral of the story is, do not stay near a musician's house.. cuz :

1. most of the time, they'll be practicing their techniques.. which means...do re mi fa so fa mi re do... or...czerny finger practice...which are the worst songs on earth..u'll go kuku listening to these everyday....

2. u wont get to listen very nice pieces...they'll usually practice part of the song, which means..few bars..and they keep on repeat that few bars..repeat and repeat..which means playing that few bars for half a day..or one whole day !!! u'll go nuts...

3. when they have finally practiced... they'll repreat the whole song again and again... u'll get bored and go nuts listening to it..

4. ppl like me..usually plays violin from 1am onwards till duno wat time in the morning...bet u cant sleep...most of the musicians do that too...they dun sleep much..

5. they'll sometimes hv bunch of frens coming over..having a mini chamber music or jamming thruout the night...gosh...no peace


i love being with music..it's like..music makes me immortal !!!! i dun need to sleep, eat nor drink, dun even need to sleep...gawsh...i love it !!!

i've sacrifice my nails for it u know??!????!?!???!?!? i removed all my nail polish, cut my nails short !!!! this is a super big sacrifice man..... hahahahahaha..

9:35 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home