LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, January 31, 2008


 

the history of elizabeth and angelina chanis

ok..i cant tahan liao.. hahhahaa..i tink..i think i better write this here..or, i'd hv to record the history of elizabeth and angelina and bring the recorder with me everywhere i go...
ok..those who cant understand wil think i'm mad or crazy..dunno wat is elizabeth talking bout..aiya..read the next post la..or..aiya..read other ppl's post laaa...hahhahahahaha..

ok..it goes like this...almost..10 ppl asked me the same questions for this 2 weeks d...

the 1st question is.. eh!!!!! u and angelina very close one meh?? why i dunno one??

then i'd say.....er..yaa...very very close..close til over ripe...

then their next question will be..ha?? when ?? how come?? why i dunno one??
some clever ones will say..know her thru church??

ok...so..i'll tell u our history of frenship now..so..dun hv to ask me liao..repeating this story for..almost 10 times d...

we knew each other thru church choir.. :) .. i joined to replace her as organist on saturday mass as she need more time to study for SPM that time...then, we got to know each other better and better. one day, i was talking to my godmom..angelina walked past us...my godmom called her here and say, elizabeth..she's my godchild too.. we 2 gasped and stared at each other with astonishment....we are god sisters!!!!!!!! since then, we got closer and closer..everytime during practice, we'll be laughing or talking away while others are singing.. hahhahaa...during mass, or when Father's giving sermon, we'll both be laughing and talking..and, as u all know..my laughter is uncontrollable....i'll be laughing louder and louder and LOUDER !!!!!! hhahahaha..well..tat's us...
OR both of us will be sleeping on the organ. hahhahaha...this is the organists of Jesus Caritas.

then, we found out..we hv tons of similarities..really like sisters lo...ok..let's see..
1. we kinda look alike..
2. we hv the same taste for fashion
3. we hv the same liking for food
4. we talk lots bout guys...
5. we are vain queens
6. we love clubbing
7. we look fierce if we dun smile
8. we look like..'try to talk to me and i'll bite u' if u dunno us
9. we look very cool but actually..very mad and crazy..
10. she loves my lil bro and i love my bro too

well..there are some differences too....
1. diff taste for guys..but we both like indians laaa
2. she drive safely, i drive ganasly
3. she's much more independant
4. she's more organize while i'm always...hurrying last minute...
i'll be dreaming and dreaming til it's time for me to play organ d..i still dunno..until all the ppl in church turns and stare at me, angie wil nudge me, only i'll wake up from my dream and start searching for the next song frantically with pieces of papers here and there.. guitarists and projectionist will be waiting for me impatiently til AT LAST i found the song sheet..then, i'll scan thru the sheet, read the notes and hum in my head...get the tune..then, think of a suitable intro for the song, then i'll pounce onto the organ...tat's me...
angie..is the other opposite of me.she'll prepare the song sheets before hand so she wont be so kelam kabut like me...hahhahahahahaa...well..i dun need to be so prepared cuz i hv my darling angie with me to prepare my song sheets and organize them properly...tat's why..saturdays without angie will always be a MESS!!!

i guess..tat's bout us..oh!! our next plans are :
1. go bangsar to shop for tops
2. go club
3. bake cookies
4. sleepover...

:) i love her!!!!!!!!!!!

10:41 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home