LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, January 31, 2008


 

outing with my best frens from sec skol...

GAWSH !!!!!! it has been such a long time since i last saw my few besties from sec skol...

this is.. men xuen..she's total opposite from me..i'm a cam lover, a vain queen. well known vain queen. while she doesn't like taking pic...to get one of her pic..it's worst than winnning a lottery..hhahaha


pei yin and me.... :) also another vain queen like me..
khain yaan and me.. she..normal la..not very very vain...i'd rate her..4/10 for vainness. hahhahahahahah
we went shopping the whole day..shop til my leg can break..seriously break!!!!! i bought lots of clothes... before leaving 1U, i bought a spagetthi top from Padini which costs a fortune..without Khai yaan's support, i'd not hv bought it..must thank her gratefully for making my purse bleed due to gastric... hahhahahaha

we had tea at juice works.. khai yaan ordered a 'wake me up' while i ordered a 'slimming sth..'
hahhhaa..i wanna slim my waist!!!!!!!!! must put on hard work !!!! i want to reach 20 !!!!!!! ok la.. 21 still acceptable la..

me with my slimming-able juice...
khai yaan with her..'wake me up' juice..which tasted like...banana juice.. hahhahhaa..i tink they put too much bananas compared to other fruits laaa...

we met loads of ppl from 1u!!!!!!!!! college frens like..whit ney, sec skol frens like..Ong yin, Khai yaan met some of her college frens too.. so happy to see Ong yin !!!!!! :D

we had dinner in Bandar Sri Damansara...i tink..it's more of photo taking session than dinner lo....

10:00 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home