LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Sunday, February 3, 2008


 

Kl Pac pianist audition

I went to KLPac today for the amateur pianist audition for the ‘spring celebration’.

KlPac's the building behind me.. Gosh!!!!!! I was scared like hell. No confidence at all..i did not have enough practice..therefore, not well prepared at all!!!!!! I got to know that I’m accepted into the audition last minute! i thought I cant make it thru cuz when I applied, they told me, they have to compile all the forms and choose from them. CHOOSE!!! I was like..ok..i can give up liao…so, I din practice..went shopping and have fun with frens..when I got back that day..checked my email..found that I was accepted!! I was not happy..but scared..i was thinking..how to go audition without practicing?? But I was scared I’l be blacklisted cuz I’m aiming for the coming piano competition there..wat if I ffk them, and the blacklist me, and dun let me attend any other audition or competitions?? Sei lo.. so, I hv no choice..die means die la..jus hope I wont meet anybody there la..i play like shit….

Yesterday, I played the whole day. The song was not easy. Shepard song. I practiced the whole day until my finger tips sore and was pain like hell…but I could not stop!! I must continue ! I must!!!! If not..sure die during audition one….i called Aaron lo..he went to the strings audition last Wednesday. He told me, there’ll be ppl seeing u play one..those competants will be there listening to u..i was like..wat the hell..shit………..ppl see me play sth that sucks??? Sei lo…

Today, I went..with no confidence..i can only use expression to balance up all the mistakes that I will make.expressions are my one and only asset left..

As i stepped into Klpac, the music of our audition song, Shepard song greeted me. it's was played beautifully..compared to mine..gosh...Lots of ppl ffk ler..hahah..i was brought forward..i was actually at 3.05 pm..mana tau..all those ppl ffk, I went in at 2.30pm. aiya..jus cincai laaaa…I went in, try the..digital piano..and started playing.. at first was ok..i tried to express my very best. I saw Bryan, the judge , also the conductor for the orchestra nodded when I started off…i felt better...then, comes the killer part..the part where I always mati enjin one..at home, on my own normal piano already I mati enjin, here on that stupid clavinova, I lagi mati … I hate digital things man..touch and feelings are different. How to play!!!!! Yor… haih..watever la..now, I’m looking forward for the coming piano competition. Hope I can make it to the semi-finals.

i've analysed the reason of my failure.. :
1. not enuf hard work. only one day's practice.
2. it's not a piano but a clavinova
3. it's a chinese song...i dun like..no mood to practice also..

then, i went to the Koi park just opposite KlPac. the fishes there are very beautiful and fat. hahaha..ya...FAT. and a lot too..

do u tink this is alot????

how bout this ???
see..fat lerrrr....feel like eating...


there's a very big spider web as well...zoom in the pic below to hv a good look at the web..the view here is very nice too..it's in Sentul West.

9:05 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home