LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Monday, February 18, 2008


 

rotten elizabeth

currently..i'm not doing anything. from jan til june, i hv been and will not be doing anything. jus rot at home...all cuz of singapore..if not, i'll be in UWA, australia d...i only:
1. eat
2. sleep
3. play piano
4. play violin
5. watch tv
6. call my frens
7. sms
8. cook
9. online
10. go out with frens

this is so boring man... go out with frens til bored..until i jus wan to stay at home. but when i stay at home, i feel bored..... BORED...

wat can i do?? i cant teach music. who'll want a teacher who only teaches for 3 months? haih.. now i'm aiming for the HSBC piano competition.. i practice piano everyday only. i hv noting else to do man..gonna get crazy. ...

i miss S6 like hell.....the times when i sing with meng jin, dance around in class, strip dance for yi qian and janet, shout and laugh and scream with janet, seeking jin lin for consoles and help when i meet probs.. i miss them like mad..really...i love S6. i love taylors college!!!!! it's the best college. i miss mr. john..and mr. tsung whom i was once madly in love with... hahaha..and mr. lee who always zat me....gosh..will uni be as fun as college?? i hope so..
my oldest msg in my inbox was a msg to jinlin..we're discussing bout our next day's outing after our final spec maths paper. CAN U BELIEVE IT!!??it's so many months ago!! our last day of our final papers!!!! then, there's a msg to yi qian bout our plannings the next day. GAWSH!!!!! i will not delete those msgs.. i'm deleting all my pictures in my hp, jus to make space for my inbox msgs.. once in awhile, i'll delete recent msgs. i'll not delete my msgs be4 prom... it's memories tat i nvr want to be lost... i miss S6 .. i miss all my college frens!! i miss them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now, i cant wait for uni life to start..i'm so bored!!!! i want to go to Uni!!!! i want to go to UWA!!! i want to go to Australia!!!!!! i jus received my july letter of offer from UWA today. so happy.. i quickly showed my dad. i've booked my plane tickets too.. on 30th of June. Hope i'll really go to Aus.

10:27 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:27 PM

2 Comments:

At February 19, 2008 at 1:47 PM , Blogger freedom said...

hey...i also miz S6..everyone of us gona start uni soon...wonder how will everyone be next time...meet up wit u when free...we go eat crab again??? haha...

 
At February 19, 2008 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Meng Jin said...

I'm missing S6 everyday now.
Everyone's starting uni.
Only me, you and Ren Shen haven't.
I feel I'm so far behind and left out.
sigh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home