LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, March 7, 2008


 

Sanctuary sux... Mardigras ROX !!!!!

yesterday...me and angie had a 'Godsisters dinner' in Itallianies . We ordered an Aglio Olio. Mmm..superb..i always love Aglio Olio.

Then.. we went to meet up with Angie's friend, Roshann and his cousin, Siva and went to Sanctuary to get a drink. They got me some liquor..lime vodka..wow...tat's superb! fell in love with it immediately and drank non stop..got giddy abit..scared me...lucky i was still fine. Sanctuary sux la...
1. the waiter says that Heineken is n0t beer.... ??? wat the hell??
2. no kick in there at all...my gosh...

then... some other friends came and we headed to Mardigras... ah...that's better..but there were very few ppl there only... but..even though people there was lesser than in sanctuary, but i felt that Mardigras is still better..a lot better........ nice place...the DJ quite old one..hhahhahha...

then, after clubbing,..Roshann and another guy took off all their baju and jumped into the lake infront of Mardigras. my gosh...............some guards or whoever the people are came and shoo them up from the lake. scary....yerrrrrrr

we headed for mamak after that while Siva had his early breakfast. hahahhahhahha... they all have class the next day..eh, no..all of them have class few hours later, except me and Angie. wahahahahaa....

after eating, i went and sleepover in Angie's house. her cosy room... and woke at 8am to go to Taiwan embassy..anyway, guys..if NUS reject me..i'll be going to Taiwan to study music. haihh...my gosh....my Bahasa Cina sux lerrr...how to survive there?? watever la...at least..things there are cheap, i can shop and club everyday or anyday i want.. tat's the good point. * i hv to cheer myself up*

7:47 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 7:47 PM

2 Comments:

At March 9, 2008 at 3:14 AM , Blogger Roshann Mathiahlagan said...

Vendetta, you should check out me blog sometime.
=)

www.exroshann.blogspot.com

 
At March 10, 2008 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Victoria said...

eh...when was i vendetta?? hahhahaha... i'm victoria or violini. not vendetta laaaa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home