LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, March 13, 2008


 

Khai Yaan's bday celebration

tat day.. we had barbecue in Khai Yaan's house to celebrate her bday. i was late cuz i went after the saturday evening mass. i met loads of sec skol frens!! esp those guys like hau keat, jun rong and alot more....

me and my favourite food ----- SAUSAGE!!!!!!!!


4 of us.... besties !!!!!!

the bday gal...



we had lots of fun tat day..but din take lots of pic.. :( all cuz of my oily hands!!! argh...
i love all 3 of u!!!! dunno how can i live without you 3..

9:42 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home