LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Sunday, March 16, 2008


 

barbecue in my house

last friday..dunno wat date la..i'm worst at dates...we had a family barbecue in my house...it's not fun...it's troublesome...i dunno how to endure the boring-ness...so, i ask khai yaan to come over and teman me...

early in the morning, mom went market and bought some vege...crabs...suasage...then,she went to pick up my dad who jus arrived from US. dad then pull me awake and pull us to Jusco. he wants more crabs.. so..w e had..8 crabs altogether...

we had crabs, prawns, mutton, sausage, chicken wings..potatoes..sweet potatoes..ya..basically jus tat... the crabs were super-licious. super super delicious.....

my house....be4 the bbq..
then....cars were moved to make space....
the mutton and the potatoes
the crabs..ready to be burned....
the food...


the roasted crab..damn delicious lorrrrr

11:14 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home