LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, March 13, 2008


 

more choices means better??

hey guys.. it's me in my sentimental mood again... yeah Meng Jin, i'm emo again and u cant make me feel better cuz ur also another emo... hhhhaha...

Many a times we heard from ppl..maybe parents, or frens, or teachers saying that, get urself more choices.. open your options..so, u can choose wat u want easier.Read the below sentences..do u feel some familiarity?
1. ah gal..study hard, so u can hv more choices in the future
2. do not shut ur options..give urself more choices to choose from
3. if u dun study hard, u wont have many choices, and u'll regret..


CHOICES

is it really that important?? so.. more choices means better? i dun tink so...

do u know how many years i've spent, just to choose among all the choices i hv in life?? i've spent 4 years...... jus to choose between music and engineering. wat happened in the end? i'm middle of nowhere. i've geared towards music during my sec skol, esp form 4 and 5. i put tons of hard work in music. then..i plan to go Sedaya College after Form 5 and take me diploma test. after form 5, my dad forced me into engineering. i cancelled my diploma test, cancelled all my piano classes. not to mention my violin class..i've stopped since form 4 cuz my dad doesn't want me to get involved with music and fall even deeply in love for it. so..last year..whole year was just maths, calculus, trigo and physics.. i barely touched my piano cuz i dun want to get hurt. i tried to delete from my mind that i've learned piano be4..tat i know how to play violin.. but i cant... now, after my Pre -u for engineering, my dad wants me to study music... after sooo many years..i still wander back to music....


now, in music..which do i choose to major?? piano? violin? soprano? performing arts? which????? do u know how stressful i felt? a sudden change from engineering to music made me learn and memorized 5 pieces in 1 months time. now, a sudden change from piano to violin forced me to finish one grade by one month...do u know how taxing it is? i've stop learning violin for sooo many years, suddenly when i pick it up again, i hv to learn one grade per month and go for audition. so..u call this good? more choices means good?? wat will happen next? training my soprano singing 2 grades per month so that i can rush for audition?? wat's all these??!!!!


this is alot of choices. i hv lots of choices in life..but, am i happy? no... i'm jus rushing here and there aimlessly, not able to decide wat i want but jus to rush for auditions and get all the offers i want, and then sit down, and mini miny um, and choose which shud i go... so many offers means good? no...it's not... so many choices means it's better?? no...it's not at all...



--------------------------------------------------


my dear frens..if u were given a choice..
A. someone whom can bring u happiness and ensure ur days are always happy

B. Someone whom u love, and he loves u too but u know u'll meet lots of obstacles, and life will not be that easy


which will u choose?? this is also a choice.



choices in life..is it really tat important? every choice we make, every step we take, wil change our future little by little, without our realization. it changes our lives every sec. but, did we realize it? maybe yes...but for me..i dunno.



if given a choice, i'll choose to leave everything, carry my violin on my back ......and climb the stairways to Heaven..................


10:57 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:57 PM

4 Comments:

At March 13, 2008 at 11:41 PM , Blogger Rami said...

maybe the choices arent more than little step to an unavodable destiny, maybethe chices do not realy matters they are just illusions created by urself in the way to get wath u expect to get. but im just saying, cool blog by the way: :) sayounara!

 
At March 14, 2008 at 12:10 AM , Blogger Meng Jin said...

choices in life can be good sometimes... it all depends on your perspective...
if there is no choice in life, you'll be forced to do the things in life even if you don't like them, because you have no choice, but to carry on...
choices can be frustrating to choose from, especially when you cannot determine which one is better.
Just stay calm and clear. try to map out the benefits and disadvantages of each, there is sure to be one and only righteous choice, just that now you're now in dilemma you think that both are good, or rather, both are bad...
i'm trying to list out the pros and cons of mine too, and I think i'll choose the degree one, 'cause it seems to be a reasonable choice, after lots of contemplation.
there's always no easy way to success. yeah, it may be taxing to learn a few grades in such a short time (I know 'cause I know music too wahaha, and I'm impressed), but if it is what it takes to reach your dream, why not? Since you've been given the advantage of having the holidays now. Maybe it's God's arrangements to let you have holidays and pick up the missing pieces in your life - music.
Good luck in choosing.
All the best.

 
At March 14, 2008 at 2:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dear choices can be as simple as abc, it all depends on the way you preceive it (btw meng jin you're right)

For me i think whatever choices you make will lead you into unfamiliar circumstances and if I not mistaken God always matures us by throwing us into circumstances that is difficult.. So know matter what choices you make, please seek God and He'll provide you answers
that will please you and most of all HIM

God Bless
Chandrewrao

 
At March 17, 2008 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Roshann Mathiahlagan said...

wow, somebody sounds like a thug.
choices are awesome.
and, there's never a downside to education. the more you learn, the better you are.
everything we do in life is useful, its just that there are better things we could do that makes it seem useless. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home