LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Monday, March 17, 2008


 

tagged by Meng Jin

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 7 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Yourself and your violin, who is more important?
my violin..obviously

2. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
....(i) my Godsis..Angelina. she can protect me and ensure i'll not die of hunger
....(ii) christopher .. he can make me laugh and take away my worries
....(iii) Meng jin... he always come out with lame suggestions..maybe one of his lame suggestions can rescue us..


3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
....Paris Opera House

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
...be an international violinist

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
....no..i'll die

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
....my hearing

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
....buy a good violin and a bow

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
....mmm...ya..i will

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
....lame, sings well, funny

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
.... Loyal, take good care of me, love me, can do housework, can take good care of the children, someone that I'll be able to share my problems with

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
....ppl who boast around bout themselves

12. What is your ambition?
....To be an international musician

13.Which physical part of you are you most satisfied with?
....my fingers..it brings me success and satisfaction

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
....my violin

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
....Absolutely

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
....My temper
.
17. What's your weakest point?
....i'm always sick

18. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
....my dusty violin

19. What would your future first son and daughter's names be?
....cello and violaine

20. How many kids would you like to have?
....yerrrr...my gosh..pls dun ask me this question

You've been tagged!

Angelina Chanis
Jason Pang
Roshann
Jessie Lim
Rachel Nge
Christopher
Cindy Sim


do not tag the person that has already been tagged..and answer every single question :)
Have fun!

12:12 AM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 12:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home