LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Sunday, March 23, 2008


 

Boris Haug

today..we celebrated Angie's dad's bday. Dominic brought Boris, a violin maker and i sat beside him and had a good chat with him. i sat beside him the whole night and talked to him about violin, music, food, Italy, churches , sports..bla bla.. he's nice to talk to. i love talking to him..he also promised to carved my name on my violin for me the next time i meet him. :)

11:53 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:53 PM

1 Comments:

At March 24, 2008 at 3:54 AM , Blogger Christopher Andrew said...

Now i know what took u so long to reply my sms-es

Sorry if i was disturbing/ interupting your "special moments" with Boris..

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home