LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Sunday, March 23, 2008


 

Easter Vigil

last nite, we celebrated midnight mass as usual. Easter Vigil. there were around 24 ppl baptized last nite. so happy to see them. it started at... 10.30pm and ended around 1.30am.

we started the mass in complete darkness. musicians have to use torchlights to look at the scores... uncle Dominic sang very well for the 'Exulted'. sooo nice. i love him.. he's like my 2nd dad to me....

the first hmyn was 'Come to the river'. i love that the most!! i played violin for that with one of the twins. i love 'parched lands' too which i played the violin and one of the twins played the flute. it was beautiful!!!

me and one of the twins playing violin..

me on tambourines..damn fun lo....
me playing the casaba.
the musicians....
dominic is the one in red..i love him!!!!!!
harold on the harmonica.


i'd like to thank Dominic for giving me a chance to play violin during Easter, and not the organ.

i'd like to thank Christopher Andrew..the fur ball for being my camera-man , and to help my mom taking care of my bro, and to borrow his laps to my bro so that my bro can sleep during mass, and also to help me dad in carrying his guitars

I love being a catholic. and i'm proud to be a catholic.



HAPPY EASTER

2:50 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 2:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home