LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, March 27, 2008


 

sick of myself

WHEN CAN I CHANGE MY ATTITUDE?!?!??!!?!?

my dad's right. My mom's right.Angie's right. Jason's right. all my frens are right. :( i'm forever last minute. CAN I EVER CHANGE??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i just got myself into whole lots of troubles... all cuz of my last minute-ness. i'm sick of myself. seriously. when can i change? in church... i'll be super last minute, and super ignorant. jus dun care. cuz i know..in the end, everything will turn out smoothly.

but this time.... i hope...i wont regret for my life time... due to my last minute-ness. if not..i'll nvr ever forgive myself.....

GOD!!!!!! pls!!!!! change me.....

perhaps..someday, someone might change me. will i learn thru the hard way? or..will someone touch my heart and change my sickening character?

I HATE MY LAST MINUTE CHARACTER!!!!!!

11:26 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:26 PM

2 Comments:

At March 28, 2008 at 12:46 AM , Blogger Christopher Andrew said...

Dear everyone can change

its just up to u to do it
All i can do is pray

 
At March 28, 2008 at 1:18 PM , Blogger freedom said...

last minutess?? hehe...sumtimes it hard for ppl to change..but definitely u can....try to plan ahead...then u wont be last minute anymore...all the best...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home