LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, March 28, 2008


 

walking the path to death

As i walked down the roads
my tears trickled down
splattered on my pale cheeks

I look up at the sky
hoping that the sunlight can dry my tears
and the wind can blow my unhappiness away

My heart cracked open
and bleed
bleed....

i love you
too much indeed
which ended up with more problems

u want to protect me
from danger
but it made our distance even further

u want to protect my heart
from intruder
but we ended up breaking apart

the more u care for me
the more u protect me
the worst it will be

i love the days when we cook together
discussing which to throw into the pan first
and burn the garlics...

i love the days when we play music together
u on ur guitar
me on my piano

i love the days when we play together
u'll try to catch me
i'll try to run and hide

i love the days when we hv lunch together
jus the 2 of us
as we laugh at silly jokes

i love u
dad..
i love u...

but..
the more i love u
the more hurtful it'll be for us

tat's why..
i feel..
the best decision...

is to leave each other

daddy..i love u...
it's because i love u
i dun want to hurt u

i love u, dad.
i really love u...

11:08 AM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:08 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home