LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, April 4, 2008


 

KLPac Spring Festival

Today, i went for the Spring Festival Orchestra.to support Sheila, Shoba and Aaron Lo.


the male pianist. the only male pianist is superb!!!! superb!!! i see also scat.... ahahhahahahaha...

the overall performance was.. so so laaa... the male pianist really did attract my attention. others...err.... ok la...

after that..i met up with Aaron Lo. long time din see him lorrrr..cant recognize him!!!! changed alot!!! more handsome adi.... Jason, look at the pic below. see how much he has changed!!

12:27 AM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 12:27 AM

5 Comments:

At April 4, 2008 at 12:45 AM , Blogger Jason Pang said...

hey! he looks a little chubby...

 
At April 4, 2008 at 12:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

I swear I wasn't chubby. It's just the bad angle, haha. I never have to time to learn how to be more photogenic.

Anyways, our orchestra is, understandably is not as good as other orchestra. We are no MPO of course, not even better than the lousiest performer on the Vienna Philharmonic. But I am really excited to play here. I did learn a lot of stuffs.

Oh, Jason, if you see this, you might want to come for the audition too. They need Saxophonist badly. Today's saxphonist was actually "imported" from Penang.

 
At April 4, 2008 at 1:01 AM , Blogger Jason Pang said...

ah... saxophone... i didn't practice it for some time... been too busy with designing...

what are the requirements for the sax thing?

 
At April 4, 2008 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Elizabeth Victoria said...

Jason, Just try ur luck over there... i'm trying out my violin too....

 
At April 5, 2008 at 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't know the about the requirement for sax, but there will be an audition.

I presume (that's a little bit of a common sense) that it will suffice if you can play decently well, can sight-read, and can play the notes correctly.

I could be wrong, but no harm trying, no?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home