LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Tuesday, April 1, 2008


 

depressed...

frens.. i might stay in Malaysia, and do my degree in Sedaya. shock lerr..i lagi shock and sad and depressed. i'm sure u all know how much i wish to leave my dad and go to another country...

well..for music..i hv not much choice unlike engineering.. i hv limited choice for music..
1. NUS
2. Taiwan
3. Sedaya

i cancel out Taiwan. i rather stay in Malaysia than to go Taiwan. All in Mandarin! walao..i can die lor...

i dun mind studying in Sedaya. i just cant bear staying with my parents, esp my dad. i'm really going to hv serious mental breakdown... i'm so stressed and depressed living with him until i cant eat at all.. i eat means i'll vomit. i'm getting thinner and thinner.. i dunno wat's happening to me.. nothing can save me..only my violin can rescue me from food.. only my violin can help me to escape my meals so i can skip all my meals without feeling hungry at all.

hv u ever imagine...standing on a cliff..let the wind blow blow ur hair all around ur face.. and enjoy the wind..and stare downwards..looking at the height.. it's so nice and calm and peaceful as u know u'll be going to somewhere safe and better than Earth..

11:07 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:07 PM

4 Comments:

At April 2, 2008 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Christopher Andrew said...

Baby, please visit my blog to find some refuge in all of your problems and take some strength in looking on the bright side of life

Love You in any circumstances
:)

 
At April 2, 2008 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Rachel 倪欣薇 said...

Stay strong, little sakai.
Maybe there's a hostel near Sedaya that u can consider? So u're nearer to college, and save all those travelling expenses.

Bout yr dad, I guess u just have to pray for strength and for love

Cheer up yeah? *Hugz*

 
At April 3, 2008 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Meng Jin said...

hey...
considering the rarity of my comments now, i think you get the idea that i'm getting busier now...
lol...
and please cheer up...

 
At April 4, 2008 at 12:42 AM , Blogger Roshann Mathiahlagan said...

life sure does sound violent the way you put it.
may you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home