LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Monday, April 7, 2008


 

gathering in Itallienies..

on 5th of april, we, S6 had a class gathering again. this time, in Itallienies. or watever it's spelled. hahahaha... we had to wait outside the restaurant cuz it was full inside and we had such a great number... so.. the crazy me , meng jin and yi qian took pics non stop!!!! lucky justea brought his camera. i forgot to bring mine!!!!!! wat a day...


we, try to look like professional models....

then, we tried to look as ugly as possible...


meng jin and yi qian cheated me!!! hahhahaha.. i was the only silly one trying to look ugly...
us, trying to dig each other's nose...

then, we tried to look scary....

we then got fed up, and took pics of other guys..

justea, joe and meng jin...

then, they took another one... and Joe turned out to be like this...


DAMN FUNNY!!!!!! then, Meng jin imitated him..

then, all 3 of us started to imitate Joe..
Justea stared at us.. as if we were aliens or watever... hahhahaha...his expression on his face when he turned around and saw us posing in front of his camera, with this look.. hahhahaha... i can nvr forget his expressions.... hhahahhaha...i can lol the whole day man....



ok la..enuf of ugly pics.. then.. we took some serious pics.. damn leng lui and leng zai rite???


me and yi qian... it has been soooo long since i've last met her..


me, janet and yi qian... 2 of my dearest fren in college...

12:21 AM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 12:21 AM

1 Comments:

At April 7, 2008 at 9:33 PM , Blogger Meng Jin said...

yish...
you posted my UGLY picture...
lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home