LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Monday, April 27, 2009


 

from jessie

o my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just saw this..

this proves tat i online once in a purple moon

hahahhahaha
yea...i'm going to strangle her for posting such a photo....

wait..i'll paste her post here...

walau..damn funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really miss those days la.......


There was once a super loud girl who once sat in front of both Rachel & I in 5S...


She sings Temperature more than the National Anthem ( note: we used to sing Negaraku EVERYDAY during assembly) and you could have seen her rap PCD songs!

And all her stupid horny old chinese songs. Along with some horny dance.

And the popeye thingy.
oh and the toot toot train game.
oh and our see-rapist-what-should-we-do strategies!
oh and the perfect and most cold blooded way to yim guys wtf.
oh and our Pameran Science SHIT project! My shit, my shit, my shit, my shit! Geddit geddit! Okay Rachel roaring now I can hear u even from Ireland wtf.
oh and oh! and our mirror flip phones! and our calculator 3g slide phones!

WTF.

Sakai gang 2006. Awwww.

And now she's a musician. *proud



Funny as ever musician. ( Think she's gonna march right up to my doorsteps and strangle me if she sees this picture)



Happy 20th, Sakai Bird! Me Love You. Let's cook better pasta next week.

Labels: , ,



yor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love u jessie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really missed sakai gang man....

and our flip phone mirror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! walau.....

ahahahhahaa...i miss sakai gang.........

the worst of all is the toot toot train thing!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh...
we're worst than my 9 year old bro..

imagine one whole bunch of girls at the back of the class..playing toot toot train..

sitting in one row of chairs.....

to imitate a long train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those form 1 and 2 tat pass by must be thinking we study til mad adi....


and i jus rmbed sth...

Pn. Lena refused the give me 1 more mark so that i can get A1 for Moral..
and i fainted...cuz too angry and too furious!!!!
cuz dad'll kill me if no straight As for trial...

shit..silly form 5 stuffs......

so funny..ytd when i went to her house...
she looked at me suspiciously......
and say..u din read my blog?????
hahahhahaha..i posted a pic...u with a shit on ur head...
got it off FB....
i was like...shit...this jessie....

i dunno how to delete photos from FB>..i must delete this shit photo man....
i'll experiment FB one day..when i'm free
tat'd be 40 years from now i think...waakakakkakaka

2:13 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 2:13 PM

2 Comments:

At May 4, 2009 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Jessie Hearts Everyone said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

 
At May 4, 2009 at 8:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say u look good with the poop xD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home