LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Sunday, April 19, 2009


 

my bday celebration with my 3 besties...

yes. it's the 4 of us again.

:)

at The Garden.......

immediately after my last final-paper, i celebrated my bday with them....


but....

i woke up with a bengkak right eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think....i cant sleep too much..

if i wake up after 10am, i'll hv a bengkak right eye... :(

if u look closely at these 2 pics below,

u can see my bengkak eye...




but..aiya.....dun care laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

i din even care to put makeup or watever as Shin Hong suggested....( he said i'm ugly with that bengkak eye)

.....


i picked up this white rose that caught my eye....

superly like roses...esp dark red, white and purple.... :)



then..of cuz...i took loads of pics.....


i look soooo pale and dull lorrrrr......


actually....i'm tryin to imitate mona lisa...but i failed......


me and ky..

at the end of our shopping day, we bought 2 guess purse....

not for me laaa......

for MX and PY. :)

i din see anything i like.........




b4 i end this post....


the 4 of us again.........................................

i love them...... :)

10:00 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:00 PM

1 Comments:

At April 23, 2009 at 5:24 AM , Blogger ChopinZzz said...

When did t heck i say ugly??? == U misinterpret totally, DRAMA QUEEN!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home